Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas this year was great santa came and left gifts on our door step
and if it wasn't for santa our cristmas would of been this great. Thank you santa.


This year Gabriel got toy from us and it was such a wonderful feeling to see
excitment and joy in his face' each exprecion was better then the last. I would give anything to see him like that every day; it's priceless.



This christmas was Nayeli's first and it was so cute to see her try and open gifts,
she kept wanting to do what her big brother was doing.
I thought it was funny that she was more interested in Gabriels toys then her own.



We had a wonderful christmas together as a family. I can't wait for the up coming christmas
they'll be older and we will be able to partisapte with more thing with both of the.
After we ate brunch we went to granma and grandpas house and opend more gifts
it was a wonderful day we spent with them and the kids loved them and all the gifts the got as well
especially Gabriel i wish I had a picture or a video of how excited Gabriel was all day, well I think chocolate had abig part in this.

0 comments: