Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Before and After couche pillows

I have had thees pillows from the time we got our couches. I did not get to PICK my own, so I decided to make my own to match everything else. I had no Idea what I was doing all I had was the idea of what I want.
So I dragged my hubby to Joann's," because he just loves that place,"and we pick out a fabric we both liked.
I was going to buy extra pillows, but I thought why buy them when I came make some
( by the way I didn't even have pillow stuffing all I had was a crib padding). I had three crib puddings that I was not using so I picked the one that I know I was not going to use and cut it open.
Now I have my sewing machine, padding, fabric, and the old pillows I didn't choose.
This is what came out.



I really like it, Its a bit different and I just love the extra pillows as well, oh and I added some Flower ruffles.
Well I hope you like it tell me what you think and what I should do different.
What are some of your creations?

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Looks great! I have that same sofa set with those same ugly pillows, I got new covers for them right away! Nice job!

The Burrough 7 said...

cute! Stopping by from tatertotsandjello!

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Love the blue pillows, very nice!