Bananas are one of the favorite fruits in my house.
The kids love to eat, but they have their days when they don't, but I can always get them to eat Bananas.
Like most kids or people for that matter, we start getting tiered of eating something the same way everyday, so I had to start finding ways to invent the banana.
First banana invention......... Banana Bread.
My kids loved it and it was so easy to make that they could help me mix it up, and my kids are 2 and 1 1/2.
Well hope you can enjoy it too.
Banana Bread
4 bananas
3 eggs
1 box of white cake mix
3/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. oil (or applesauce)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. of almond extract *optional*
In a bowl mash the bananas to your liking, I like mine to have small chunks of banana in them.
Then you add the rest of the ingredients and mix it all up, then you put it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 35 min. or until its cooked through.
And cut a slice out and enjoy.
Se how easy that was. Now if you feel like having some chocolate, you can get a chocolate cake mix instead of the white cake mix and it is very yummy like that too.
I hope you try it and like it, and tell me what you think.
ENJOY!!!










1 comments:
We love banana bread. I have a hard time with mine coming out right. I will have to try your recipe.
Post a Comment