A month ago my two year old said to me " Mommy I want to go to school", even though this made me sad, I started thinking, I should make something for him that will prepare him for school and something that he could look at any time. I got a photo album and blank note cards and add: animal A,B,C's, Numbers, Colors, and Shapes, and drew the animals and everything else on it and VOILA we had a learning book which adapted to being a Quiet Book.
When we took it to church and I took it out for quiet time, well it wasn't very quiet.
Two little ones plus one book equals fighting over the book. There goes that.
I knew I had to make another one. This one was different, but still a book for them to keep them quiet.
Now two books plus two kids equals mommy being able to listen......YAY!!!
So here they are, it will not show all the pages only some.
| This one is the first one I made with all the colors, A,B,C's, numbers and shapes. |
follow and post comments please.








2 comments:
clever! :)
new follower from sassy sites. happy friday!
I love new ideas for quiet books. Thanks for linking up to Socialize with me Monday til Sunday!
Post a Comment